TURKEY & HAM WELLINGTON
This is a simple recipe is that it can be prepared in advance. It is also a great way to use any left overs the next day by just rolling them and place them into some puff pastry.
- 10 slices of parma ham
- 12 slices of cooked turkey 3mm each
- 2 cups of your favourite stuffing (the one used below is a cranberry stuffing)
- 2 cooked ham hocks or any baked ham
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks
- Place two layers of cling film on your table
- Place 10 slices of Parma just like the picture below
Place the sliced turkey on the top leaving an inch of Parma Ham on the top and the bottom
Place the stuffing in the center leaving ½ of an inch on the top and the bottom
Line up the ham in the center
Roll it with the cling film and seal it tight to form a cylandrical shape as per picture
- Roll out the puff pastry onto a baking sheet
- Take the egg yolks and mix them with 2 tbsp of water then brush it over the puff pastry
- Remove the cling film from the pre prepared roll and place it at the base of the puff pastry
- Roll it together with the pastry and seal the sides, cut the excess pastry.
- Decorate if you wish by cutting out pieces from the tremings of the pastry brush it over with the egg yolks.
- Keep it refridgerated until needed,
- Cook it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 45 to 50 minutes.