For newly engaged couples, we know that looking for and choosing your perfect wedding venue can be an overwhelming process with a lot of information. It is likely you will already have a list of initial questions you wish to ask.
Below are some frequently asked questions from couples when enquiring about Weddings at Fota Island Resort.
- What is your maximum capacity in the ballroom?
- Our maximum capacity in the Smith Barry suite is 300.
- Do you host weddings in the Golf Clubhouse?
- Yes, the Clubhouse is an idyllic venue for intimate weddings.
- Do you host Civil Ceremonies on site?
- Yes, we can hold Civil Ceremonies in both the hotel and intimate ceremonies in the Golf Clubhouse.
- Can I host my wedding day and day 2 at Fota?
- Of course, we have different day 2 packages that can suit your day 2 celebrations.
- If I was to have my wedding at Fota, however I am not from the area would you have any suggestions for suppliers?
- Absolutely, we would be happy to share our recommendations from our directory of suppliers.
- Where can I view your packages?
- Both our Hotel and Clubhouse packages can be viewed here. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our wedding team.
- How do I arrange a showaround appointment?