There will be something very special returning to Fota Island Resort this Christmas as Fota ‘Imagine’ will be casting a spell over the children of Cork and Munster throughout the festive period, between the 20th of November up until the 23rd of December 2014. The winter wonderland returns following the hugely successful Christmas event in the ground of the luxury 5 star hotel in Ireland.
To help make it an extra special experience this Christmas, Santa will be seeking some very special helpers to take part in Fota’ Imagine’ at five star resort in Ireland. All sorts of magical characters will be required to help bring Fota’s Imagine to life this Christmas, so if you think you have what it takes to work alongside the likes of Sugarplum Mary, Jingle Belle, Buddy Evergreen and the rest of the Elf team, then we want to hear from you! The Christmas castings will take place at The Kingsley Hotel in Cork on Monday, 29th September, between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Some information to be aware of in relation to the castings:
- Applicants must be 16 or over and must be available from the 20th of November up until the 23rd of December 2014, a calendar will be provided so you can mark the days of availability as part of your application process for the casting.
- There will be no parking available at The Kingsley hotel grounds on the day but alternative pay parking available close by.
- There will be a queuing system so it may be advisable to bring refreshments and an umbrella!
- Registration forms will be handed out for completion on the day. There is no requirement to pre-register for this casting call.
- Once you have registered you will be invited to audition as your chosen character. Character lists will be available on the day, but please feel free to bring along any props or costume that will help bring out your inner elf! Auditions should take no longer than 10 minutes.
- We are also looking for drivers for our Christmas train. Applicants for this role must have a category D license.
- You will be required to work outdoors.
You can also register online at www.fotaimagine.ie and please bring the completed from with you. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.